Vision: We will restore healthy habitat corridors connecting pollinators across the MidSouth, using native plants to provide food, water, and shelter.
Mission: Improve pollinator habitat in the Chattanooga area for butterflies, bees, moths, bats, hummingbirds and other beneficial insects/animals.
- Use education and advocacy to promote the use of native plants, reduce pesticide use, and advocate sustainable landscaping practices.
- Base our program on the Greater Atlanta Pollinator Partnership.
- Increase pollinator habitat.
- Educate and inform about pollinator conservation.
- Cultivate the Chattanooga area community to value, promote, and support pollinator conservation research, citizen science projects, and pollinator habitat restoration.
- Develop clear guidelines for pollinator-friendly habitat design and installation, and restoration of abandoned/endangered sites.
- Incorporate school and community participation, with special emphasis on under-served areas.
- Involve program partners and Southeastern citizens to advocate for pollinator conservation and gardens.